Please contact us at any time:
37 Highwy 97A
Chelan, WA 98816
Hours and Tasting Fees
Our current hours are posted to the right. Approximate seasonal hours are at the bottom of the page, but may be subject to change.
We ask a $5.00 Tasting Fee for a tasting of 4 wines, which is waived with the purchase of a bottle.
For groups of 8 people or more we ask a non-refundable $5.00 tasting fee. We ask that groups of 8 or more, please call ahead or make a reservation. Groups of 15 or more must have a prearranged reservation so that we can ensure we have adequate staff to ensure a positive experience for all our guests. We reserve the right to turn away large groups that do not have a previous reservation.
- Drive 4 miles out on the south shore on Highway 97-Alt
- We're located just past Pat & Mikes before you head up the hill to the Knapp's Coulee and tunnel.
- Drive east on I-90 to Cle Elum. (84 miles)
- Take exit #85 and follow the signs to Wenatchee/Highway 97.
- Drive north over Blewett pass on Hwy 97 until you reach Hwy 2. (35 miles)
- Turn right onto Hwy 2 and drive down the Wenatchee Valley. (14 miles)
- Follow the signs for Chelan on Hwy 97-Alternate (35 miles)
As you drop into the Chelan valley, Tunnel Hill Winery is immediately on your right. Look for the large arched signs and stone walls.
When you turn in the driveway, you will see the Sunshine Farm Market to your right; Tunnel Hill Winery is to your left (down the driveway to the stone building).
Hours by Season